ÂÛ̳·ç¸ñÇл»
  • 109445ÔĶÁ
  • 19148»Ø¸´

[ÒÉÎÊ]Ϊʲôһ¥¿´²»µ½Í¼Æ¬£¬¶þ¥ȷ¿´µ½Ò»Á½ÕÅͼƬ£¿ÒòΪһ¥һ°ãÊǹºÂòÌû»Ø¸´Ìù£¬¶þÂ¥ÊÇÔ¤ÀÀÌù [¸´ÖÆÁ´½Ó]

ÉÏÒ»Ö÷Ìâ ÏÂÒ»Ö÷Ìâ
Ö»¿´¸Ã×÷Õß 50Â¥  ·¢±íÓÚ: 2010-09-16
µØ·½Ë°¿Ø·¢Æ±¡¢µÈ¸÷ÐÐÒµ·¢Æ±
ÈýÕ߶¼Á¥·þÎñÒµ·¢Æ±¡£
´ËÍâÎÒÃǹ«Ë¾»¹¿É¸øÄϾ©µÄÆóÒµ¿ªÔöֵ˰·¢Æ±£¬ÒªÔöֵ˰·¢Æ±¾ÍµÃÕÒÎÒÃÇ£¬ÎÒÃÇÓжàÄêµÄ¿ªÔöֵ˰·¢Æ±µÄ¾­Ñé¡£
·¢Æ±¹éÀà:
Ôöֵ˰ÆÕͨ·¢Æ±¡¢ÉÌÆ·ÏúÊÛ·¢Æ±¡¢ÔËÊ䷢Ʊ
ÎÒÃÇÄÜ¿ªÆÕͨ·¢Æ±ºÍÄϾ©Ôöֵ˰·¢Æ±£¬ÎÞÂÛÊǹúË°»¹ÊǵØË°¾ùÄÜÔÚÌÚ´ïË°ÎñÕÒµ½ÏàÓ¦µÄÏîÄ¿ºÏ×÷°¸Àý¡£
ÌÚ´ïË°Îñ£¨¿ªÄϾ©·¢Æ±£©Ö÷Òª¾­ÓªÄϾ©·½ÃæµÄ·¢Æ±´úÀíÒµÎñ
   Áù.ÒÀÕÕË°ÊÕ·¨¹æ£¬ÉêÇë¼õË°¡¢ÃâË°¡¢ÍËË°ºÍ²¹Ë°,ÊÜƸµ£Èγ£ÄêË°Îñ¹ËÎÊ
Ê®¶þ.¹úË°ÀàËÕÖÝ·¢Æ± Ê®Èý.ÌõË¢ÀàËÕÖÝ·¢Æ±
   Îå.¿ªÒµµÇ¼Ç£¬±ä¸üµÇ¼Ç£¬×¢ÏúµÇ¼Ç,¿ª¼ÃÄÏ·¢Æ±£»ÄÉË°É걨£¬ÄÉË°¼ø¶¨£¬ÄÉË°×Ô²é
Ò».½¨ÖþÀàËÕÖÝ·¢Æ± ¶þ.סËÞÀàËÕÖÝ·¢Æ± Èý.²ÍÒûÀàËÕÖÝ·¢Æ±
¾Æµê·þÎñ·¢Æ±¡¢ÀÍÎñ·Ñ·¢Æ±¡¢½¨Öþ°²×°·¢Æ±¡¢¼Ó¹¤ÐÞÀí·¢Æ±¡¢»áÒé·Ñ·¢Æ±
·þÎñÒµ·¢Æ±Ò²ÊÇÌÚ´ïË°Îñ¿ªÄϾ©·¢Æ±ÖеÄÇ¿ÏǿÖÐ֮ǿ¡£

ËÄ.ÉÌÆóÀàËÕÖÝ·¢Æ± Îå.·þÎñÀàËÕÖÝ·¢Æ± Áù.¹ã¸æÀàËÕÖÝ·¢Æ±
   ËÄ.¿ªÄϾ©/ËÕÖÝ·¢ËÕÖÝ·¢Æ±,ÄϾ©¿ª·¢Æ±,ËÕÖÝ/ÄϾ©¿ª·¢ËÕÖÝ·¢Æ±ÇëÁªÏµ¼ÎºÀ²ÆË°
   Èý.²ÆË°×Éѯ¡¢¿ªÏÃÃÅ·¢ËÕÖÝ·¢Æ±´úÉ깺¡¢Ãâ·ÑÆóÒµÅàѵ×ÊÁÏ
Ê®ËÄ.ÅàѵÀàËÕÖÝ·¢Æ± Ê®Îå.ÔöÖµÀàËÕÖÝ·¢Æ±
²ÍÒû¶¨¶î·¢Æ±¡¢×âÁÞ·¢Æ±¡¢·þÎñ·¢Æ± ¡¢¹¤ÒµÍ³Ò»·¢Æ±¡¢ÉÌҵͳһ·¢Æ±
ÎÒÃÇ¿ª¾ßµÄÆÕͨ·¢Æ±ºÜ´ó·¶Î§°üº¬ÄϾ©¹ã¸æ·¢Æ±£¬ÄϾ©½¨Öþ·¢Æ±ºÍÄϾ©ÀÍÎñ·¢Æ±µÈ¡£
Æß.ÔËÊäÀàËÕÖÝ·¢Æ± °Ë.ÏúÊÛÀàËÕÖÝ·¢Æ± ¾Å.×âÁÞÀàËÕÖÝ·¢Æ±
Ò».È«·½Î»µÄ²ÆË°ÄϾ©|ËÕÖÝ¿ªÕæ·¢ËÕÖÝ·¢Æ±·þÎñ,ΪÆóÒµ½ÚÊ¡¿ªÖ§
µØ·½Ë°¿Ø·¢Æ±¡¢µÈ¸÷ÐÐÒµ·¢Æ±¡£

¹ã¸æ·¢Æ±¡¢×Éѯ·¢Æ±¡¢×¡ËÞ·¢Æ±¡¢°áÔË·¢Æ±
ÎÒÃÇÌṩ£º¹¤ÉÌ¡¢½¨Öþ·¢Æ±¡¢×°ÊÎ×°ÐÞ·¢Æ±¡¢Àͱ£ÓÃÆ·¡¢ÀñÆ··¢Æ±¡¢ÔËÊ佻ͨ¶àÏî·þÎñ·¢Æ±£¬»¶Ó­ÄúµÄÈÈÏß.ÃÇÌṩÃâ·Ñ¸÷ÖÖ×ÉѯºÍÏà¹Ø×ÊÁÏ,Ãâ·ÑÉÏÃÅ¡¢Ãâ·Ñ·¢ËÕÖÝ·¢Æ±»áÒé¡¢Ãâ·Ñ·¢ËÕÖÝ·¢Æ±²¹°ì.  
Ê®.²ÆË°ÀàËÕÖÝ·¢Æ±  Ê®Ò».Ò½ÁÆÀàËÕÖÝ·¢Æ±
¹ã¸æ·¢Æ±Ö÷ÒªÓÃÓÚ¹ã¸æ·ÑÓýáË㣬½¨Öþ·¢Æ±Ö÷ÒªÓÃÓÚ½¨ÖþÐÐÒµ±¨Ïú£¬ÀÍÎñ·¢Æ±ÊÇÒòΪÌṩÁËÀÍÎñºó£¬±¨³êµÄƾ֤¡£
   ¶þ.ËùÓз¢ËÕÖÝ·¢Æ±¾ù¿ÉÍøÉϲéѯ»òµ½¹ú¼Ò¸÷¸öË°Îñ¾ÖÑéÖ¤Õæα
Ö»¿´¸Ã×÷Õß 51Â¥  ·¢±íÓÚ: 2010-09-16
and just kept grunt cried to go. afraid of girls
A wedge
ghost things, I also difficult to understand, can not not believe, not all letters.
Mm Confucius nights Road
\no place to live, but also give you all the way back to, so sorry, come another day soup (Shaanxi local dialect: dinner)! \look to the Mid-Autumn Moon also quite awkward. \So farewell to the groom family, leaving the lights in the yard, three started walking back.
sudden interest I, along with colleagues at home in the country to attend his brother's wedding of a distant. could have been with the good of the bin on stay, the guests did not expect too much room not only to the relatives stay here so far, three of us a young, two Road near, came home from my colleagues here just spent half an hour. I was is to walk the road of rural play, did not think the night had to go back.
12:00 more, most farmers are already gone to sleep, eyes dark, the yard may be just too bright lights, eye dark visual function has not yet returned it.
my colleague's brother called the money baby, she began screaming through Jiujin from local Qinqiang, fuck that is tearing the throat of Shaanxi Opera is also only exciting Shi Jin shouted. My colleagues and I mad laugh constantly, three out of the village slowly, disturbed by dogs barking and gradually lost at the back.
she began to sing, this kid really sing a lot, great difficulty for him to stop, I gave him encouragement: \thin air to sing: \Road: \: \Why do not on fire? \Day time is also a dark horse kick (Heidengxiahuo) to? \hot, swallow to feel much, but after the awkward big, so very easy to drink too much. busy hectic day seemed to notice what the weather is really just do not understand is how dark the three drunk walking in a , and anyway, now settled down to have a look, not only around the black scary, even the sky is not the least bit bright, a Chinese idiom used here more relevant mm pitch-dark.
three ghosts in the city hit wall
I grew up in the first time I saw such a dark night, three people can not even ´óÑÛµÉСÑÛ. I raised my hand to hand shake, Oh! see nothing, say something is not bragging, my Night vision is the best of friends, the retina of the cylindrical cell is well developed. If I could see nothing, they certainly true.
I said: \three steps more freely to re conspire together, but who can not see who. money baby, said: \, before and after can not see light, may be Baogu to block, and the amount is a famous thief bold, and consequently are not afraid, afraid to say nothing of the city brother also. \, then who am I? Haha!
three people holding hands is really inconvenient, the three big men holding hands is not comfortable, while everyone cast of his hand, another with just footsteps to follow.
suddenly I feel suddenly the sky seems to be a front of the slope, at the foot of a sudden stop threw himself not live on the top ring with his hands touched, hey! a cone, long grass, I said: \which came into the cemetery? \. \where there are grave is Gesha place? \With the teeth to catch the voice of the fight will know his position.
wrist watch carefully looked weak fluorescence, days! We went for nearly 50 minutes, and if walking on the road, it should be early to colleagues home.
I am trying to get to did not speak, in considering the ... ...
\This boy began to show off, and seems to have scared light, then fuck off back to the air.
I said: \Great, I have listened carefully to look, there are water pumps voice, the voice we follow the straight side, where if someone ask the location, we can go back. If no one, it will not turn away The way to think of ways. \. \What is something like the reflection moving over, and seemed erratic, weak when strong, about 30-40 degrees in front of fluttering within. brothers significantly slow down the pace, I gradually began to feel fatigue from at the foot of rise, the dark ground in halting walk, but physical things cost.
mind was thinking of how not to ah, suddenly at the foot of an empty, my left leg suddenly sank directly to the root of a pit Fortunately, a step in a move to go, otherwise the non-broken leg can not, I can not help but \a hole in it, \I fall into the graves in the.
\
suddenly want to scare him: \; flutter Tong \the best drugs to treat fatigue finally arrived ... ...
pump, we gave up many, each person drank a belly full of cold water, breathing just be to sit and rest a while, we finally see that side lights of a village lights ...
(the day after we went there, \cover the two villages of the light, but the graves can be only one, how could I hit twice? This, however, \on the road, just want to quickly go back to sleep.
\going on? you heard heard of demon walls, this is. \back to my point of view, that the dark is not? \laugh.
\scenarios in the two arms and shoulders, straining out a lun, thrown against a door, his mouth said: \colleagues could not help but laugh and said: \all the way after another three hours, Jiujin - shock - a sudden fatigue caused by night Ben took to come, three almost flew to sleep.
\.. \\br> The door opened from the outside coming into a black-clad old man in tears the old man, threw himself directly in front of me, \Your child's cry! amount beg you blanket ... you're city people, I beg you go and save the amount of baby! ooo, ooo ooo, ooo ...\the city people do not all doctors Yeah!
I make money baby quickly to help the old man up.
\pants.
\After the matter be ready! \; of mind, I'm so screenwriters: not bad, how can go like? ... ...
\to provoke life to himself. \just out of the body run into the early morning cold in rural areas really unbearable. I dare say the old man usually will not so agile body bone, the three of us follow the old man hurrying away. We went to an old man with a big black door, Shen Shoutui We open the door to let go.
you enter the main room, where several men and women cry creak Wa Wade, colleagues and his brother was stopped, the old man took me to go back to a small room. the old man uttered a cry, a cry middle-aged women have red eyes, open the door let us in..
this room is not, by the window in the rural areas that traditionally large heatable adobe sleeping platform, a woman opened the door and ran to sit on the kang edge, hands tight kang quilt tight hold people.
old man is However skilled cross-flow, sob a finger to indicate a kang about my past.
I went Kangbian a look, the quilt is a girl, hair disheveled look Jiang Zi, nose quickly incite a, bloodshot eyes staring out of the roof over his head face neck sweat, blue veins bulging temple of Lao Gao.
my hand in girl shook his hand, there is no response, and careful observation of pupil mm normal, eyes wide open then, fixing a blink. touched the girl's forehead, strange, not very hot, sticky sweat is like the glue that I have kept the same startled: the medicine is called death Yang Khan, who died just before the sweat out of this,pet coats, no wonder that rural doctors after the matter be called to prepare. I reached into the bed, down the arm and touch the wet girls to the pulse, the pulse rapid and scattered it is dead as yang.
my old man and a woman said to the hospital certainly too late now, I can not cure that, think of ways to try to ease what is waste time to the hospital. woman just want to cry, I waved to stop her. the old man pretty cool: \> I let the old man do not cry, without alcohol, they hastened to take shochu and a few sewing needle to.
shochu and a few needle was brought, and I also had a needle, point the shochu , the needle burn a little, so cooling of the needle, needle to take three of those were dashed into the girls and springs, and took Flanagan needle tip to the girl's 10 fingers bled (not blind bar together, and ten fingers the points have the effect of fever convulsions solution, the best treatment of children with high fever irritability). after about three minutes, the girl a long way out of breath, low woman sitting next to a cry, seem to see glimmer of hope.
\look, just started his mouth Shi Jin called a person's name, was not speech, and called, do not allow. \no. \Whether a doctor. \compared with the amount not known for decades Road, the amount of baby daughter knows that no Drive, do not believe you asked her. \: \\;
Hey, that under which I stupidly had: Is it really the devil has not a ... ...?
5 Eye
watching girls stabilized signs, I thought a little relief, is not the devil I do not care, maybe a day that old man said to the children what their own pet name, that could be taken to the hospital should be no problem.
Kangbian sitting on the hard to really uncomfortable, I went over to look girl, his face flushing from Jiang Zi has become, reach out, touch the sweat does not seem as thick as the original, I pull out the needle one one, ready to seize the time to send family members told the county seat, to prevent accidents, I also intends to follow a trip.
woman in me and I have not had time to stand up when I speak, the girl had got suddenly kicked open, naked ass for a bomb in the kang turned 90 degree bend , with an strong urine Saowei children should go to the floor Chu Liu.
God, how rural people sleep naked ah (now the city is also popular naked, then can not), I had the \Brother of \I quickly hold the girls hands shoulder, push hard and was submerged in kang edge on.
girl droop in Kangbian legs kicked at random, eyes shining fiercely light, sound gruff and her age extreme discrepancies:
\stopped to see you naked before you. \naked at me, her grandfather and her mother certainly feel embarrassed, I feel embarrassed.
girls look in the eyes of too little: \words, the equivalent of dog-day) to prevent the amount of walking, so that the amount of people have been waiting. \baby, you ask him. \at the same time, hard back pumping left arm, bite did not make the bite, but the left arm five different shades of scratches. I grabbed the girl Puzhu quilt, so the girl next to suppress a woman Shang Kang, girls quilt was struggling under the howling: \on a clean bed, the girl wrapped wheel reel in the past, so the old man to wet the bed, urine, went out, letting a woman opened the window to open some fresh air. cold shock was I Shijin shiver up, old man came in a box from the white picket fence farmers took out a jacket to the woman, then come up with a new thin quilts for me ... ...
girl wrapped in the quilt has not much strength, and just kept grunt cried to go. afraid of girls, lack of oxygen, I and groping a woman carefully holding down girls legs, so girls head exposed. I knelt on the kang wrapped in blankets, watching the girl gasping, moaning: \brick baby, baby bricks, the amount you put away, people have come to call, and many others Hou half, and you do not let go places like (is not) you want to commit suicide Yeah! \Who told you, no one asked you your net nonsense Sha some? \\rubbed my eyes look carefully, the old man rushed Tong fleet soon as paralysis on the ground, next to a woman also screamed down on the kang, since I did not see the shadow of a person, then this is the existence of a shadow.
I do not believe ghosts and spirits, which in the end? I get rid of quilt under the kang, slowly walked to the figure. As I gradually close, that figure is getting short, walked about one meter distance, she looks the figure that the wall rock several times and has gone ... ...
I Daili moment, took two steps back, lift up the old man was shaking down on the chair, then went back to Kangbian the girl seems to be asleep, I sit on the kang alarm call a woman, two people were carefully Anzhao four corner, for fear of the girl suddenly jumped up.
Time is to dawdle with the girl into deep sleep, and even playing softly snore, I feel a little strength and no body really, and day should be almost spent it ... ...
children insisted for a while, it does not tolerate live ÉìÑü yawned, suddenly a black front and pitched down to girls ... ...
end
six in the morning when waking up again, a sitting Kangbian eyes saw the old man, he cheerfully told I have Shuiliaoyitian the night. look around, I was surprised to find that even sleep in that haunted house, and sleep on the kang is not a person I am! now to me that blanket Enron was asleep inside the girl ghost caught, thin leisurely breathing could be heard.
\stripped the clothes to?!
old man saw my embarrassment, could not help but laugh, and then he shouted toward the door, the girl's mother holding neatly folded clothes came into I quilt, she sat down in the kang edge, hand touched my face, could not resist tears that stream down, I said: \? \everything is normal. the old man said: \the (in this case last night) and then Laixun amount of women, let women sleep next to you to make your yang, patrol. day and night, and it did not dare to ghost in the end, it appears that you have to be awed by a ghost. Alas! see your lack of, can ye thank you for it. \walked outside.
my colleagues, and his younger brother and I sat together and toast the old man himself, can not call this meal breakfast, an old man who treats me the same as for the gods, he just had a gut swindlers to eat round, of course, did not drink less wine. In rural areas, a village that is a get, hall crowded in the room gradually filled with people. the old man told us that: \afraid his ghost. previous night that the devils were waiting at the door with the amount of partial bank woman away, do you think this baby ye? side went straight in front of a ghost, others male baby a yang, but also a good upright, in a word do not say, two stare at it on the ghost, he just stared to scare away the ghosts to the. the amount of time to see this baby two orbital (eye) two red, brutal! Hey ~ da da (exclamation , the equivalent of my god)! \eaten for lunch, just let me go Haoyuedaiyue heard that the girl has to get up, I looked into her mother is the girl brush her hair, see the \Hey, she was normal, and I hastened to leave!
back to my colleagues sat down to tea at home, colleagues jokingly said to me: \said: \thank you, how do you thank me and my brother? \You always kept confidential: that girl is thrown into the house ghost is that you go. \giving money to throw the baby as if a ghost ... ...? days! not that the old man at the door it? is that big black door of the door ah!
Also, from the time that we are probably in less than four Points went to that door, throw the devil, that girl is less than a four-point attack.
this ... this ... this!!!!
Ö»¿´¸Ã×÷Õß 52Â¥  ·¢±íÓÚ: 2010-09-17
Monetary Fund, the redemption fund large-scale seating reorder _3569
Monetary Fund, the redemption fund large-scale reordering seating

The first 10 fund companies in the nine fund companies have reduce the size, only corporate assets Jin Yi Fang Daji adverse economic growth of 86 billion yuan, up 168.125 billion yuan, growth rate up to 5.39%.
It is reported that the first quarter of this year, Kim Yi Fang Daji size of the company growth is mainly from two aspects: First, new funds easily Fonda Best of Asian QDII, the evidence in the ETF and its feeder fund set three new funds raised this scale of 50 million, on the other side easily reached from the Deep 100 (159 901, the fund it) ETF shares in the first quarter, an increase of more than 30 million.
Industry analysis, and easy to square up to the end of the year, Castrol and Bo scale when three large fund was less than 10 billion yuan compared with the end of the first quarter of this year, Yi Fang Daming was widened and the other the size of the gap between the two giants, the current gap size reached 28.283 billion yuan respectively,Air Jordan Spizikes, and 38.743 billion yuan.
South, GF, Shing and Hua Foundation has maintained the end of the scale of rank, points out in the fifth to eighth. Top 10 fund companies seating only change occurred in the Silver City and exchange between silver Schroeder. Yinhua Preservation (180 002, the fund it) when the fund opened on the 1st 9.8 billion purchase huge amounts of money purchase, final confirmation of the purchase of 36 million, making it the size of a quarter-end assets reached 73.786 billion yuan, successfully jumped the first 9.
  Penghua rank up on the vote  
And 10 changes in fund rankings compared to the first 11 to 20 more dramatic changes in fund rankings, the cast Morgan, Peng Hua, factoring and Invesco Great Wall Fund companies rank increased.
And the end of last year, as the rich and Nohain fund companies ranked in the size rankings were No. 11 and No. 20, while the other eight fund rankings have been changed. The investment fund with Morgan raised a new fund to 36 billion decline in assets is much smaller than the other nine fund companies,Vibram Fivefingers Classic Coke Yewllow-Blue Men's shoes, from the end of last year's No. 18 to No. 12 in one fell swoop,Nike Air Force One shoes, the big fund companies, improve ranking the most obvious.
Peng Hua, factoring and Invesco Great Wall Fund for the three companies have raised two rankings, respectively, from the 15,16 and 19 upgrade to the first 13,14 and 17.
Industry analysis, ranking the first quarter of this year, the fund declined last year mainly due to surge in money fund size, while the first quarter of this year funds in these currencies have emerged in a substantial net redemptions, drag the size of those fund assets decreased.
Ten fund asset size of a quarter of the situation
Latest ranking fund the end of the first quarter of 2010, assets (billion) by the end of 2009 assets (million) Rank the end of 2009 the proportion of the chain change (%)
1 China Fund 2538.71 2657.59 1 -4.47%
2 Yi Fang Daji Gold 1681.25 1595.23 2 5.39%
3 Harvest Fund 1398.42 1564.21 3 -10.60%
4 Boshi Fund 1293.82 1504.56 4 -14.01%
5 of the South Fund 1209.34 1222.71 5 -1.09%
Guangdong Development Fund  6 982.89 1104 .71 6 -11.03%
7 Dacheng Fund 882.77 1060 .46 7 -16.76%
8 Huaan Fund 805.51 930.18 8 -13.40%
9 Yinhua Fund 737.86 747.10 10 -1.24%
10 Bank of Communications Schroder 667.46 923.92 9 -27.76%
Watch: Yang Lei
Writer: Yang Lei Source: Securities Times¡¿
???(Editor: Su Jun)

relevant information£º

RMB interest rate of foreign banks to seize the asymptotic expected interest rate swap market _11

Broker in April have been

Cheng Ying Ho inflection point interest rate increase or the stock market come to grasp the opportunity _1801 three
Ö»¿´¸Ã×÷Õß 53Â¥  ·¢±íÓÚ: 2010-09-17
NFL Jerseys
Smooth writing makes the poetry is intellectually incisive and adjectivally rich. Cutting through complexity to find a ,NFL JerseysNFL Jerseys runs through four Oil Painting stages: Lace wigs,NFL Jerseys, Front lace wigs, Full lace wigs  for that approach, and in the meantime, make the smartest application of the Lace front wigs that you already have ¨D whether it¡¯s something sophisticated,NFL Jerseys,Lace wigs, like Ice Bucket, or something simpler,NFL Jerseys, like Cocktail Shaker.
Ö»¿´¸Ã×÷Õß 54Â¥  ·¢±íÓÚ: 2010-09-17
MID MID electronic paper books Tablet PC digital photo frame manufacturers elect
Product Name: 7001MID flat ...
Description: MID Tablet PC | MID Tablet PC | MID Tablet PC Product Name: E-BOOK
Description: 6-inch electronic paper book, Model: RK2706B (Samsung 2416) e-ink e-ink display, support for multiple formats,Samsung Digital Photo Frame China, allowing you to enjoy the fun of the book. Product Name: 8 inch Digital Photo Frame ...
Description: in June the new 8-inch Digital Photo Frame Digital Photo Frame Mirror ; features: photos, music,photo frames, video, electronic reading the book, with light base Product Name: 7 inch Digital Photo Frame ...
Description: Model: DPF2070E new fashion model in 2010, 7-inch screen, high definition digital Digital Photo Frame, function: pictures,Several photo border tutorial photoshop border pro, music, video, calendar,Production center in Beijing Yilin frame, service and consulting ...: South District | North District | Gift Channel | OEM / ODM | Service | Complaints recommendations | (click to start a conversation)

products Quick Navigation: Digital Photo Frame | Electric paper books | Gifts U disk | | Mini Speaker | MID Tablet PC | CISP7 inch Digital Photo Frame | CISP8 inch Digital Photo Frame | CISP10 inch Digital Photo Frame | CISP12 inch Digital Photo Frame | CISP15 inch Digital Photo Frame | Biao Wang U disk | Xin Shi Bai U Disk | Mini Speaker | Business Gifts Digital Photo Frame | Birthday Gift Digital Photo Frame | Digital Photo Frame Valentine Gifts | Conference Gifts Digital Photo Frame | Personal Series Digital Photo Frame |
Ö»¿´¸Ã×÷Õß 55Â¥  ·¢±íÓÚ: 2010-09-19
56ÊÓƵ - ÒôÀÖÊÓƵÁбí
ÒôÀÖ ÊÓƵ ר¼­ ,13ËêÉÙÄê¼ÙÑÌ×÷·»´ò¹¤Îª¶ã¼ì²éÌøË®ÄçÍö,ÑÌ´Ñƽ̨°²×°13815586108
×îÉÙ¹ÛÍû ×îÉÙÍƾ٠×î¶àÆÀÂÛ ×îÉÙÔ®Óà ×îÐÂÐû²¼
±¾ÈÕ Ô­ÖÜ Ô­Ô HIT-5ÎÞËùûÓа® »áÔ±£ºhit---5 ʱ³¤£º04:27 ²¥·Å£º4,µç³§Á¹Ë®ËþÄÚÍâ±Ú·À¸¯,755 ¡¾MV¡¿ÖܽÜÂ×Jay-×Ôµ¼×ÔÑÝMV(ÒôƵÐÞ¸ÄÍêÈ«ÇÀÏÈ°æ) »áÔ±£ºkay20xx ʱ³¤£º04:08 ²¥·Å£º2,¹ÉÊÐ Öг¤ÏßÓлú»á(600186 ũҵʳƷͨÕÇÊÜÒæ)ÌìµØ¿Æ¼¼°®½¨¹É...,504 ºÃ°î°Ú¹öÀÖ¶ÓMetroÖ¾´»ÆÒ°¾Ô ·­³ªµ¯ÍèÖ®µØ »áÔ±£ºv-rossi ʱ³¤£º03:48 ²¥¸é£º1,970 £¨ÈËÃǵĵØÃ棩ÁôÄî»ÆÒ°¾ÔÈ¥ÊÀ17Ä꣡ÓÀ¾ÃÒôÀÖbeyond£¡ »áÔ±£ºwoaiwo178 ʱ³¤£º05:55 ²¥·Å£º1,íÅÑÌ´Ñƽ̨²ð³ý13815586108,È˲εÄ×ö·¨?,584 00ºóСº¢×ÔÅĵÀ³ªÊÓƵ±³Ð¡Å®Åó±í´ï »áÔ±£ºqq124828282 ʱ³¤£º03:00 ²¥·Å£º1,¸ß¿ÕάÐÞ,¸ß¿Õ·À¸¯,¸ß¿Õ½¨Öþ13815586108,395 ¡¶³¤½­7ºÅ°®ÌìÇò¡·MV ÕÅ°Ø֥Ů×ÓÏ׳ª°ïÕó »áÔ±£ºpeterpanxq ʱ³¤£º02:45 ²¥·Å£º515 ´í´í´í »áÔ±£ºbanzhenglv ʱ³¤£º04:51 ²¥·Å£º479 00ºóÅÄÉãµÀ³ª±í´ïÊÓƵ ÃëÔ×80ºó90ºó »áÔ±£ºtjx7670 ʱ³¤£º03:00 ²¥·Å£º466 Âõ¿ËÎҽܿËÑ·£ºTHIS IS IT »áÔ±£ºxiaowu-.- ʱ³¤£º01:51:18 ²¥·Å£º407 SORI_HEROº«¹úºÃŮиè2010¸ß×ÇÒôÀÖMV »áÔ±£ºai56888 ʱ³¤£º03:14 ²¥·Å£º373 2010ÄêÄÏ·ÇÊÀ½ç±­Ö÷ÌâÇú-Âíµ½³É¹¦ »áÔ±£ºkuan_hou ʱ³¤£º04:03 ²¥·Å£º368 ¿ì»îÄÐÉù - Ì·½Üϣר·Ã »áÔ±£ºzznzzn19 ʱ³¤£º08:42 ²¥·Å£º363 ºÀ_Âõ¿ËÎÒ ½Ü¿ËÑ·Ô¹¹úÑݳª»á¸ß»ë°æ »áÔ±£ºmicly888 ʱ³¤£º08:04 ²¥·Å£º318 14 days countdown WCG »áÔ±£ºchoirgames ʱ³¤£º06:32 ²¥¸é£º305 ¡¾MV¡¿Miss.A - ¡¶Bad Girl£¬Good Girl¡·JYPÐÂÅ®ÍÅ »áÔ±£ºtvxq.xxl ʱ³¤£º03:49 ²¥¸é£º269 ÏÄÆæÍÆShakira.-.Waka.Waka£¨±¾°æ¸ß»ë£© »áÔ±£ºmaoluoshen ʱ³¤£º03:30 ²¥·Å£º245 ÀîТ±¾_ß÷ß÷Îè live »áÔ±£ºwwaaccn ʱ³¤£º03:43 ²¥·Å£º243 º«°îÀ×¼ººÃŮůÎèÐÔ¸ÐMV »áÔ±£ºhusongfeng123 ʱ³¤£º03:05 ²¥·Å£º243 ÐÂÊÓÌý?2010ÆßÒ»Ìؼ­(ÍêÈ«°æ) »áÔ±£ºlhksky ʱ³¤£º57:48 ²¥·Å£º242 ÇÄÇĵÄÆüDJ »áÔ±£ºyinqiulin ʱ³¤£º05:55 ²¥·Å£º221 Special Stage & Oh £¨ŠgŮʱÆÚ£© »áÔ±£ºqmg1188 ʱ³¤£º06:52 ²¥·Å£º217 »¶×Ó-ÈâÍ´2009_XT_L_80_¾­µä_°îÓï_47479 »áÔ±£ºwang445659102 ʱ³¤£º04:33 ²¥·Å£º204 Áõϧ³¼ - È˺ÜËÙÀÖ@MV »áÔ±£ºgraylast ʱ³¤£º03:37 ²¥·Å£º194 Michael.Jackson.Âõ¿ËÎÒ.½Ü¿ËÑ·[30ÖÜÄêÑݳª»á]¸ß»ë »áÔ±£ºyalkunjanyasin ʱ³¤£º01:05:59 ²¥·Å£º189 »ðÓ°ÈÌÕß387»°Æ¬Î²Çú ¤¦¤¿¤«¤¿»¨»ð »áÔ±£ºsety26 ʱ³¤£º01:29 ²¥·Å£º187 ͬ65Ò³,ÍøÒ×ÒôÀÖƵµÀ ÒôÀÖ×ÊѶ ÒôÀÖÍƼö Å·ÃÀÒôÀÖ_ÍøÒ×ÓéÀÖ,ÅÀÌÝ¡¢Æ½Ì¨¡¢»¤Íø¶Ìì½ðÊô¸ü»»13815586108, Ô¼1612Ìõ¼ÇÔØ 12345678910ÏÂÒ»Ò³ÖÕÒ³
·ÖÀà
×ÊѶ ÎÄÓé ±¾´´ Ƭ×Ó µçÊÓ¾ç ¶¯Âþ ÒôÀÖ ÌåÓý ¹äÏ· Å®ÐÔ Å®Ó¤ Æû³µ ¿Æѧ Âùä
½Ú¸Ù

רÌâ

Ö±²¥

Íû³ò
Ö»¿´¸Ã×÷Õß 56Â¥  ·¢±íÓÚ: 2010-09-20
Silicone wristbands
¡¡Severe language and the beginning of the article comes straight to the point to display his point of view. In the Information Age,Lace front wigs,NFL Jerseys public awareness of the value of Cheap NFL Jerseys critically affects Wholesale NFL Jerseys growth of Jordan Shoes. The Cheap Jordan Shoes clearly shows Wholesale Jordan Shoes the value of Silicone wristbands evolved Lanyards in the past 50 years.
Ö»¿´¸Ã×÷Õß 57Â¥  ·¢±íÓÚ: 2010-09-20
×ÜË㶭ÁËŶ
Ö»¿´¸Ã×÷Õß 58Â¥  ·¢±íÓÚ: 2010-09-20
ÊDz¹µâ¹ýÁ¿»¹ÊdzÔÑÎÌ«¶à£¿
¡¡¡¡×î½ü,NFL Jerseys£¬ÓÐýÌå¶Ô¡°È«ÃñʳÑμӵ⡱Ìá³öÖÊÒÉ£¬ÈÏΪ²¿·ÖµØÇø¡°²¹µâ¹ýÁ¿¡±µ¼Ö°üÀ¨¼××´ÏÙ°©ÔÚÄڵļ××´ÏÙ¼²²¡Ôö¼Ó¡£¾¿¾¹¸ÃÈçºÎÈÏʶ¡°È«ÃñʳÑμӵ⡱?ÎÒ¹úʳÑμӵâ²ßÂÔÊÇ·ñ»áµ÷Õû?ÔÚÈÕ³£Éú»îÖÐÎÒÃǸÃÔõô°ìÄØ?

¡¡¡¡¡°¼××´ÏÙ°©ÓëʳÑμӵâÓйء±Ëµ·¨

¡¡¡¡È±·¦Ö¤¾Ý

¡¡¡¡Õë¶Ô¡°²¿·ÖµØÇø¼××´ÏÙ°©Ôö¶àÓëµâÑιýÁ¿Óйء±µÄ˵·¨£¬Á÷Ðв¡Ñ§×¨¼ÒÈÏΪ£¬´ÓÈ«Çò·¶Î§¿´£¬½üÄêÀ´°üÀ¨¼××´ÏÙ°©ÔÚÄڵĶàÊýÖ×Áö¶¼³ÊÉÏÉý̬ÊÆ£¬µ«ÊǼ××´ÏÙ°©µÄ·¢²¡»úÀíÆù½ñ²¢²»Çå³þ¡£Òò´Ë£¬×¨¼ÒÈÏΪ£¬¼××´ÏÙ°©ÓëʳÑμӵâ´æÔÚijÖÖÁªÏµµÄÍÆÂÛÒÀ¾Ý²»³ä·Ö£¬È±·¦ÁîÈËÕÛ·þµÄÓÐÁ¦Ö¤¾Ý¡£Ïà·´,Nike Shoes Cheap£¬²ÉÈ¡²¹µâ¸ÉÔ¤¿Éʹ¼××´ÏÙ°©ÏòµÍ¶ñÐÔת»¯Òѱ»¹ã·ºÈÏͬ¡£

¡¡¡¡µâ¶ÔÎÒÃÇÓÐʲôÓô¦

¡¡¡¡ÈËÌåÄÚ2/3µÄµâ´æÔÚÓÚ¼××´ÏÙÖУ¬¼××´ÏÙ¿ÉÒÔ¿ØÖÆÈËÌå´úл£¬¶ø¼××´ÏÙÓÖÊܵâµÄÓ°Ïì¡£¶ùͯȱµâ»áµ¼ÖÂÖÇÁ¦µÍÏ¡¢ÉíÌ尫С£¬³ÉÈËȱµâ»á·¦Á¦¡¢ÉíÌ帡Ö×£¬µ¼Öµط½ÐÔ¼××´ÏÙÖ×£¬Ë׳ơ°´ó²±×Ó²¡¡±;µ«ÊǵâÉãÈëÁ¿¹ý¶àÒ²»á¶Ô½¡¿µ²úÉú¸±×÷Óã¬ÉõÖÁÒýÆðµâ¼×¿ºÒÔ¼°ÆäËû¼××´ÏÙ¼²²¡¡£

¡¡¡¡²¹µâ¹ýÁ¿»òÔ´×Ô³ÔÑ㬱ê

¡¡¡¡ÖйúÓªÑøѧ»áÒ»·Ý±¨¸æÏÔʾ£ºÖйú³ÇÊоÓÃñÈÕ¾ùÑÎÉãÈëÁ¿Îª11¿Ë£¬Å©´å¾ÓÃñ´ïµ½17¿Ë¡£ÕâÒâζ×Å£¬¸ù¾ÝÄ¿Ç°ÊÐÃæÉ϶àÊýµâÑÎÖÐÿ¿ËÑꬵâ20~50΢¿Ë¼ÆË㣬ÖйúÈËÿÌìÉãµâÁ¿´ïµ½Á˾ªÈ˵Ä220~850΢¿Ë£¬Ô¶Ô¶³¬¹ýÊÀ½çÎÀÉú×éÖ¯»®¶¨µÄ200΢¿Ë/ÌìµÄ°²È«Ïß¡£ËùÒÔ£¬ÒýÆð²¹µâ¹ýÁ¿µÄÔ­ÒòÒ»·½ÃæÊÇÓÉÓڸߵâµØÇøҲʳÓÃÁ˼ӵâÑΣ¬Ò»·½ÃæÊÇÓÉÓÚÎÒÃÇÈÕ³£³ÔÁ˹ý¶àµÄÑÎÒýÆðµÄ¡£

¡¡¡¡ÎÀÉú²¿Ã÷Ä꽫Êʵ±Ïµ÷ÏÖÐÐʳÑμӵâÁ¿

¡¡¡¡¶ÔÓÚÉú»îÔڸߵâµØÇøÒÔ¼°Ñغ£µØÇøµÄÈËÃÇ(ÎÒ¹ú¸ßµâµØÇøÖ÷Òª·Ö²¼ÔÚºÓ±±Ê¡¡¢É½¶«Ê¡¡£ÔÚн®¡¢ÄÚÃɹš¢ºÓ±±¡¢É½Î÷¡¢½­ËÕµÈÊ¡ÇøµÄÄÚ½µØÇø£¬Ò²·¢ÏÖÁËһЩС·¶Î§É¢ÔڵĸߵâµØÇø)£¬»·¾³ÒÔ¼°ÈÕ³£ÒûʳÖи»º¬µâ£¬ËùÒÔÕâЩµØ·½µÄÈËҲʳÓüӵâÑΣ¬×ö·¨ºÜ²»Íס£ÎÀÉú²¿Ã÷Ä꽫Êʵ±Ïµ÷ÏÖÐÐʳÑμӵâÁ¿£¬´Ë´Îµ÷ÕûµÄÖ÷ÒªÄÚÈÝΪ£º½«ÏÖÐмӵâÁ¿Êʵ±Ïµ÷£¬¾«È·¶È¸ü¸ß£¬Å¨¶È¸üÊÊÒË¡£

¡¡¡¡ÊÊÁ¿³ÔÑοÆѧ²¹µâ

¡¡¡¡¶ÔÓÚµâȱ·¦µØÇøÈËÃÇÀ´Ëµ£¬ÊÊÁ¿²¹µâµÄºÃ´¦Êǿ϶¨µÄ¡£¹úÈËÈÕ³£Ê³ÑÎÁ¿ÆÕ±é¸ßÓÚ½¨ÒéÁ¿µÄ6¿Ë/Ì죬ÔòÈÝÒ×Ôì³ÉµâÉãÈëÁ¿¹ý¶à;ͬʱ,Nike Shoes Outlet£¬¸ßÑÎÒûʳ»¹ÈÝÒ×ÓÕ·¢¸ßѪѹµÈ¼²²¡¡£ËùÒÔ£¬»¹ÊÇÈÃÎÒÃǽ«µÍÑÎÒûʳ½øÐе½µ×°É!

£¨ÊµÏ°±à¼­£ºÐìÓÀÀÖ£©
¡¡¡¡Ïà¹ØµÄ×ÊÁÏ£º

¡¡¡¡ÖÐÐÂÍø±±¾©7ÔÂ29ÈÕµç(Û­ÊçÑÞ ÕÅÕýÓÈ)±±¾©ÊÐÎÀÉú¾Ö¸±¾Ö³¤¡¢ÐÂÎÅ·¢ÑÔÈËëÓð͸¶£¬¾Ýͳ¼Æ£¬2009Ä꣬±±¾©ÊÐÐÂÉú¶ù6¸öÔÂĸÈéιÑøÂÊ´ïµ½91.07%£¬ÒѾ­³¬¹ýÁ˹ú¼ÊĸÈéιÑøÐж¯ÁªÃ˸øÊÀ½ç¸÷¹úÌá³öµÄ85%Ä¿±ê¡£
Ö»¿´¸Ã×÷Õß 59Â¥  ·¢±íÓÚ: 2010-09-20
±±¾©¸ß¼Û»ØÊÕVERTUÊÖ»ú13911321959
±±¾©¸ß¼Û»ØÊÕVERTUÊÖ»ú ÂòÂô Öû»   ¸ßµµÉÌÆ·ÒªÇó°üת·¢Æ±ÆëÈ« QQ114466884   13911321959
±¾¹«Ë¾¸ß¼ÛÊÕ¹ºÃûÅÆ°ü°ü£¬LV,CHANEL,HERMES,GUCCIµÈ~»ØÊÕÃû±í£¬Ö鱦£¬ÊÎÆ·£¬VERTUÊÖ»úµÈ¸÷ÀàÉݳÞÆ·
°ü°ü£ºLV,ÏãÄζù£¬°®ÂíÊË£¬GUCCIµÈ    
Ãû±í£º¸÷Àà¸ßµµÃû±í
ÊÎÆ·£º¿¨µØÑÇ£¬±¦¸ñÀöµÈµÈ
¼Û¸ñ¾ø¶Ô¹«µÀ£¬»¶Ó­À´µç¡£
ËùÓÐÎïÆ·ÈôÓÐÆÆËð¼È²»ÊÕ£¬°´ÎïÆ·µÄ¿îʽºÍ³ÉÉ«¶¨¼Û£¬ÒªÇó³ÉÉ«5³ÉÒÔÉÏ£¬ÏÖ½ðÊÕ»õ~ÐÅÓþ±£Ö¤~  http://vertu777.taobao.com   (·Ç³ÏÎðÈÅ£¬ËùÓз»õ£¬¼Ù»õÇëÈƵÀ,ллÅäºÏ  Ñ¯¼ÛÎðÈÅ)