`EBo(^n}O  
   I pass pollen CdatN$/*  
   >F!2ib8  
   梦想幸福 MY4cMMjp~  
   _rY,=h{+  
   has long been busy in act business tO)mKN+ (  
   sD_Z`1  
SwV0q  
Article 3 Differential rates shall be applied to the Regulatory Tax in accordance with the state industrial policy and in light of the scale of the project. Different tax rates shall be fixed for different investment projects of fixed assets. The tax items and rates shall be implemented in accordance with the "Table of Tax Items and Tax Rates of Fixed Asset Investment Orientation Regulatory Tax" in the Appendix to these Regulations. co|jUDu>W  
A 15% rate shall be applied to those investments in fixed assets not itemized in the Table of Tax Items and Tax Rates (excluding investments in technical updating and transformation projects). &Op, ?\   
A 10% rate shall be applied to investment projects of technical updating and transformation other than those listed in the Table accessible to 0% rate. ZXY5Xvt:v  
The "Table of Tax Items and Tax Rates of the Fixed Asset Investment Orientation Regulatory Tax" shall be subject to readjustment from time to time by the State Council. N)RyRR.x1.  
Article 4 Assessment of Regulatory Tax shall be based on the actual amount of investment completed in a fixed asset investment project, where the investment in technical updating and transformation shall be the actually completed investment in a construction project. M$B9?N6  
Article 5 Regulatory Tax shall be paid in advance on the basis of the annual plan for investment in a unit project of a fixed asset investment project. After the year-end settlement of the actual investment made, the portion of the advance payment in excess shall be refunded and the shortage shall be made up by supplementary payment. On completion of the project, the tax payable shall be finally settled on the total investment made in the whole project, with the excess refunded and shortage made up by supplementary payment.
只看该作者 板凳   发表于: 2011-11-04
RSS Feeds Future Revealed
RSS Feeds Future Revealed,ralph lauren {Z 3t0F  
I don't claim to be a futurologist or an RSS pioneer but I have been keeping a pretty close eye on RSS and how it has been evolving. From what I have seen so far I think I can make some pretty good predictions about where RSS feeds are heading.The first prediction is pretty obvious but I think it needs to said. RSS feeds are here to stay and they are only going to become more popular. This year we have seen the likes of Yahoo pretty much integrate RSS into its search and Microsoft will integrate RSS reading into it new browser and make RSS a part of the next version of Windows. It won't be long before RSS Google search appears.RSS feeds will see richer content becoming more common. We already have inclusions in RSS 2.0 that are used for pictures and more frequently podcasts. I think we will see an increase in video in RSS feeds although due to the bandwidth needed I think many inclusions will be in the form of torrents. That's right you heard it here first,abercrombie france, RSS readers with integrated support for torrents.There will be more and more service based RSS feeds such as RSS weather and the delivery of lottery results,abercrombie, sports results and other results reporting RSS services. This is because RSS feeds are downloaded to your RSS reader and sit there ready for you to read them,doudoune moncler, you never have to miss the sports results again.News in RSS feeds will continue to be big especially in niche areas where there isn't as much coverage as there is for the mainstream news such as Yahoo news and BBC news. There will be more smarter services that will be able to mix you RSS feeds taste so you get exactly the sort of news you like to read about.My final prediction will be that of how we consume RSS feeds. At the moment there are many RSS readers you can choose from,abercrombie and fitch, this will change very soon. I predict there will be only a couple of major RSS readers that will emerge,abercrombie, pretty much like how we now only have two main web browsers. I however wouldn't like to say whether Microsoft and Mozilla will be the two to emerge as dominant,giubbotti moncler, the field is still too new.Not is all lost for the other players in the RSS reader market. I see agrowth in the number of custom readers in the form of widgets. Widgets are small lightweight apps that run specific task such as displaying the weathers but in a pretty GUI environment. We will see more widgets that take RSS feeds and translate them into graphical representations,moncler, a good example of his would be a weather widget. The weather widget would get data from an RSS feed containing weather data and represent this in a graphical format on your screen.The future truly is bright for RSS and will continue to compliment its older and more mature HTML cousin. Now I wonder if anyone has thought about creating a racing tips RSS feed.You can find out more about RSS at Newsniche and how it can help you. P*oKcq1R  
Related articles: eZ5UR014  
5W"nn  
   yn<H^c  
   I didn't really know them ?P@fV'Jo  
   %^[45e  
   s farmlands vK6YU9W~J  
   ;ZX P*M9  
   木爷爷的天机不可泄露_456
只看该作者 3楼  发表于: 2014-02-10
优雅的姿势,让人想入非非 @z"Zj 3ti  
只看该作者 4楼  发表于: 2014-02-15
用户被禁言,该主题自动屏蔽!